Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The clock ticks

Using an extra half hour at work since I let my class go early.....
Time ticks and Finn continues to grow faster than I would like... he is 10.5 months now - is crawling and "cruising" like a maniac. He works on his words with such gusto... I am sure he is saying "mama" and "dada" as well as "ity" for "kitty". He says "go go go" all the time for numerous objects/actions. Today he was working on "block" but it sounded like "ock".

He is unbelievably wonderful......

He laughs with such gusto when we tickle and chase him... he plays with the kitties in such a teasing manner.... he plays with other kids at the library very well.... even when they take a toy away from him.

He has started to chunk up a bit more

He is working on his canines - making his total "grill" count to be 6 teeth total

I actually miss him when he is sleeping

His smile overtakes a room

No comments:

Post a Comment