So sweet... but has a great aim!
So, I wanted to relay this story before I forget... the other day I was prepping the Finnster for a bath which requires me to strip him down naked (always dangerous with boys). I was holding him and walking to the bath when he let out a loud "brap". At which point yellow curry literally sprayed... yes sprayed everywhere. I tried to stop the flow of madness as I made my way back to the changing table but failed to keep it from getting between my toes ( I know, gross). So I cleaned him off and held him with one hand while I bent down to clean out the Garbage Pail Kids-like mess between my toes and sandal when I felt something hit my head. I screamed when I realized it was his pee arcing up over the table's rail and landing directly on my head... my scream from surprise scared Finn and he began to cry.......
Regardless, it was hilarious and easy to forgive once I put him in the bath and he smiled up at me.
No comments:
Post a Comment