Monday, July 12, 2010

A house?

So, we are in contract with a seller for a beautiful house! It is exciting and scary at the same time... but, we are anxious to have our own space and live in a big city again. It has been an interesting learning experience and luckily we have a friend who is an agent educating us along the way. After 2 weekends of heat filled house searching we found the beast.... It is very "white" at this point but we prefer to see it as a blank canvas. With some paint, and eventually remodeling, this will fill just like home. It will be great to raise Finn in a home... until he is a teen and he curses our suburban living!
But, now we wait.....

I forget sometimes how everything will be just a bit harder with an infant. Our trip back up to Flag was a perfect example. Finn has always been the farter and struggled with his tummy, but since his immunizations, it has been even more so (plus, I had dairy over the weekend). We stopped 3 times along the way... bouncing him and trying to get the evil out of him... in all, it took about 5 hours to get home. But, he has given us stop - free treks to Phx. multiple times... I suppose we are due for one. Oh, and we had rain!!! Lots of it!!!

These next few months will be the ultimate challenge...moving, Tain starting a job, and if I get the teaching gigs, I will have a ton of lesson planning to do one handed... I am not sure how this will all work, but I suppose it will have to. I just don't want to sacrifice Finn's development. Speaking of, the little guy is sleeping in his swing....the only way in which I can get him to nap.... correction, was sleeping... gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment